--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you see any change in anyone's behavior here towards adopting
> your suggestions since you posted them? That was the only point I
> was making.

And that's the point I was following up on.

It's the whole story of spirituality in a
microcosm. Some people have the personal
power to inspire others to improve their
lives and live them on a higher level.

But most people don't, so they try to
accomplish the same thing by inventing
rules and punishments for those who don't
follow them.

The inspiration method often works because
it's based on someone's very real personal
power. The rules method always fails because
it's based on the lack of it.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: