> >> <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>

Watergate

> I taught the SCI course to a group of about 50 who had taken it
previously.
> They (deservedly) gave me the heat. I was out of my gourd on that course
> because I had done 5 weeks of really intense rounding in a cabin in N.
> Carolina with Charlie Donahue, Billy Lazarus, and George Helland and had
> come down too quickly because the owner of the cabin wanted us out.
> (Maharishi gave us permission to round on our own because we
couldn¹t both
> attend the ATR and teach the Orono course.)

I knew about the rounding in the cabin, but I don't remember how I
knew.... Lots of good experiences listening to Sama Veda there in Orno
. (I remember riding in a car with someone and being surprized hearing
about the rounding in the cabin... ) That was a good course.

JohnY

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: