> on 9/18/06 10:58 AM, curtisdeltablues at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
<snip>
> >>  so I was perhaps being a bit of a dick with my comment.
> >
> My feeling when I heard the quote was that he had
> recently seen a photo of the Earth from space, but
> was trying to impress people by giving the impression
> that from his cosmic perspective, he was actually seeing it.

You know, Rick, if *Curtis* is willing to give the
guy a bit of benefit of the doubt on this, you might
want to think about whether your image of MMY is a
little twisted.

I once had a vision of the moon in space--*very*
different quality from any picture I've ever seen--
during sutra practice.  If *I* could have had such
a perception, I should think MMY could have had
one of the earth in space.

For that matter, we've been seeing photos of the
earth in space for, what, 40 years.  Nobody has
to "actually see it" to call up a clear mental
image of it whenever they want.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: