> On Sep 19, 2006, at 8:00 PM, jyouells2000 wrote:
>
> >> I've heard about this"policy" numerous times.  What I don't
understand
> >> is why nobody ever threatened to sue the SOBs.  That's deception,
pure
> >> and simple.
> >>
> >> Sal
> >>

> > I used the word 'attorney' in a letter about an ATR credit refund and
> >  it got me blacklisted from courses for around 10 years even though I
> > was a center chairman the whole time. I did get the money national
> > promised me though.
>
> Yep, words like that usually work wonders with people intending to
> deceive.
>
> Sal

I was naive.  Supporting the center out of my own pocket. I had a
signed agreement with the TMO for the return of ATR credit in cash. I
fulfilled my obligation and they did not want to fulfill theirs.

 It was a friendly letter. They wanted to keep the refund that they
promised, and keep the income that the local center generated. They
were spiteful and coercive. They accepted everyone I sent to TTC,
siddhis, advanced techniques etc, but I could not get on a residence
course. I went an advanced technique. I was there first, but they
taught about 300 before me, saying that they could not verify that I
was a meditator. Even though they were teaching people that I
initiated. At the end of a long day *my* initiator walked in and they
finally taught me last.  I stopped applying to courses after that.
About 10 years later they asked me to come to a DC course and I told
'em I wanted an acceptance in writing, in advance. They actually sent
it. By then, they just wanted the money.  All this over $1100.  Quite
a lesson for me at the time.

JohnY

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional