--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >
> > Off.world posted a link to a 4-minute home-made video made by a
20-
> > year-old girl in California that is on youtube.
> >
> > Well, I'm addicted.  I've seen it now about 10 times and will go
> back
> > for more.
>
> I know exactly what you mean. I watched it more than 10 times ! !
>  It is a work of what in the modern artworld would be called a
naive
> genius artist. I love it ! The fact that it is not some big
> sophisticated production is what makes it so great.

Yes, it is exactly all the things you say.

It is, simply, a celebration of life.  And what's wonderful is it's
this 20 year old kid sitting in her most probably suburban bedroom
with a computer she bought for $800 producing what would have cost
some production unit intent on publicizing the latest pop tune
$2,000,000 to create a music video.

Her name is Sonya Vera and you can tell by her myspace.com page that
she is into all the typical things that a kid her age is into.  Yet
this wave of creativity bursts from her.

> I am glad I am not the only one that "got it". thanks ! ! !
>

> > You must see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-JbSj9L6YE&NR

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: