Hey new.morning,

I actually agree with you. But let's get more
specific here. Since you're the one who wanted
to set "guidelines" and "enforce" them, how
many posts do YOU think I should limit myself
to per day?

Should I hold myself to your standard? During
the month of September (so far) you sent an
average of 6.14 posts per day, whereas I rudely
sent an average of 8.7 posts per day.

I will try my best in the future not only to
not exceed your average, but to limit myself
to less than half that amount, an average of
no more than four posts per day. That is well
below the median posting level for the group
as a whole. Would that be satisfactory?

If so, now see whether you can get the other
three to do this. During September, their
daily averages were as follows:

authfriend -- 17.81 posts per day
sparaig -- 18.05 posts per day
shempmcgurk -- 12.19 posts per day

Good luck.  :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> for sept 20-21 Approx 30 hours
>
>       posts   total   %       Cum %
> sparaig       56      213     26%     26%
> Judy  33      213     15%     42%
> Shemp 24      213     11%     53%
> Turq  12      213     6%      59%
>
> Several weeks ago when I did this spot 24 hour (or 100 post) check,
> These four posters were a mere, but still intrusive and approching
> abnoxious, 40% of total FFL posts. Now they  are almost 60%. As they
> say in the music biz, "Rising with a bullet".
>
> To other posters beyond these four: Do you really want to see FFL
> taken over by this virus? I see full pages of 20-30 posts and they
> are nearlly all Sparaig. Its difficult to even find posts not from
> this clan of obsessives.
>
> Anyone else sick of thus choking of FFL? If so, open your window and
> shout "I'm not going to take in any longer". Or simple post it.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: