Good for our Attorney General Lockyear.   He must be enlightened.   We
all know the solution though: nationalize the oil companies.  According
to your arguments it must become part of the commons.  That would solve
a lot of problems and the car companies could jump on building high
efficiency low emission automobiles without fear from the rakshasas who
run the oil companies.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: