--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't know if it would work in an html letter to the group. You
would
> have to include something like that into the source code:
>
> <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie"
> value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AOeTuOoDhm4";></param><param
name="wmode"
> value="transparent"></param><embed
> src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AOeTuOoDhm4";
> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"
width="425"
> height="350"></embed></object>>>

WOW ! ! !

NO WAY !! !

IT WORKED ! ! !

LIKE A CHARM ! ! !

Wow, I don't believe it. THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU ! ! !

The online portfolio my students are using has an HTML editor, and
this worked perfectly ! !

Wow, the students will be impressed and the other 20 teachers
teaching this course will be too !

Thanks MUCH t3rinity ! ! ! !

You're a genius ! !

OffWorld