--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I find it amazing that the compulsive posters utterly
> fail to recognize the banality of their posts and the
> fact that most of us just don't give a sh*t about who
> said what when and who's the hypocrit now.

And a few of us find it amazing that most of
you on this purportedly spiritual forum *don't*
give a sh*t about who said what when (read: who
told what lies when) and who's the hypocrite
(and/or liar) now.

So where does this disagreement about priorities
leave us?  Obviously we few are outnumbered by
those who find our opposition to lying and hypocrisy
"banal."

Should the minority viewpoint be suppressed to
protect the majority from being exposed to what
they consider "banality"?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: