<snip>
> The only thing that's gotten her attention so
> far is my suggestion that she be banned from
> the group for several months. I would suggest
> to the FFL moderators that this should tell you
> something. She won't self-correct. Some action
> is going to be necessary from your side if you
> want to change things, and this is the ONLY
> thing she has responded to so far.
>
> Give the bitch a "time out" of several months
> and then let her come back and at that point
> see if she's learned anything and proceed
> accordingly. That's not censorship, that's
> taking an agressive but compassionate approach
> with someone who is out of control and who has
> demonstrated that she's not sane enough to try
> to re-establish control herself.

What Barry insisted was "censorship" with regard
to the 9/11 film on ABC was the appeals to ABC to
choose to do something about the situation on its
own.

In no case did I or anyone else suggest that if ABC
refused to take appropriate measures, it should be
*forced* to withdraw the film or reschedule it or
even give opposing viewpoints a chance to be heard.

Barry Wright, Master of the Double Standard.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: