Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:41:49 EDT
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'Pope's speech on Faith and reason ( Theocracy Vs. De...

Not being "Occupied" can't be a sign of a country not ready for Democracy because obviously Germany and Japan were occupied while their Democracies were set up and we would call them two of the worlds great democracies today. Is it Bush that fouled it up or could the true culprit be international terrorism intentionally provoking and setting off sectarian violence in order to stop the  progress of reconciliation between factions in order to prevent a unified government? Lastly, it sounds like you have a vested interest that Iraq "not be ready" for democracy so you can blame Bush for it's failure. Why even your hero WJ Clinton came out either today or yesterday and said regardless of whether you think we should have gone into Iraq or not it is in the best interest of everybody that we see the project through, stay the course and complete the mission. Would he push for staying the course and completing the mission of a democratic Iraq if they were "not ready"?

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___