Jupiter and Saturn are changing signs soon. There will be a lot of
change of fortune for many people as they are both happening about
the same time. I have seen Jyotishi discussion that if the USA
ascendant is in fact Cancer rather than Scorpio as some believe,
then it is not good for the USA, which is really not on a solid
footing economically so is really vulnerable to a down-turn.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Come without hesitation.  Just Come.  Soon. Maharishi feels we
need
> 2000 here very soon, or we will
> only have 1/2 invincibility and I don't think we want to see what
that
> will mean."
> John Konhause
> Raja of California
>
> From the Guru Papers by Kramer:
>
> A time inevitably comes when the popularity and power of the group
> plateaus and then begins to wane. Eventually it becomes obvious
that
> the guru is not going to take over the world, at least not in the
> immediate future. When the realization comes that humanity is too
> stupid or blind to acknowledge that higher authority and wisdom of
the
> guru, the apocalyptic phase enters and the party is over. Then one
of
> two things generally happens: the first is that the guru's message
> turns pessimistic or doomsday, voicing something like this: Soon
> civilization is going to break down and face amazing disasters --
> except for us, who are wisely withdrawing to protectdt ourselves
and
> retain our purity.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional