> "vajradhatu108" wrote:
>
> > coldbluiceman wrote:

> > > Yes, it's true.
> > > You can be more gentile too with
> > > Maharishi Vedic Foreskin Reconstruction!
> > > <snip>
> > > Experience the penetrating power of the Unified Field,
> > > just like Maharishi used to in the '60's!
> >
> > And, what of the-- Maharishi Wedic Doeskin Supporter--
> > for "support of nature"? (Doeskin-lined jock straps)

> Maybe Walt Disney would let them use
> Bambi as part of their logo.

That- *Sad Pathetic Old Man* deserves to spend a few years blind and
crippled, and having to spend his last years in Depends.

It's to bad we won't get a death bed confession admitting he
conspired with the ashram cook(Shantinanda) to re-write his
Master's "will". (Which now know to be true by court documents)

And, a confession admitted he and the cook poisoned his Master to
death.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: