I got the book "Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam and the American
Left " today, which i wonder if anyone read and/or have opinion
about.

The irony is that i just found out that Chavez very much liked Noam
Chomsky's book,
Hegemony or Survival and recommended it.

well, "congrats" to the left, you seem to prove Horowitz's points.

--------
"
Chomsky's book: Plug by Chavez proves lucrative

Venezuela's president reference to Chomsky's book on US during UN
speech results in huge boost to book's sales

Merav Yudilovitch and AFP Published:  09.25.06, 18:16

Author Noam Chomsky's "Hegemony or Survival: America's Quest for
Global Dominance" remained perched atop of Amazon.com's bestseller
list, after its plug last week by Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez
during a fiery UN speech condemning US President George W. Bush.

The popular online company showed the 2003 book still as its biggest
seller, after having claimed the top spot Friday following Chavez's

recommendation of it as "an excellent book to help us understand
what has been happening in the world throughout the 20th century ...
and the greatest threat looming over our planet."

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: