> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.alternet.org/
>
> Wow. Edward R. Murrow would be proud.

I agree.

> Who is this guy? Does he actually have a forum
> on broadcast TV? (You have to remember that I
> live in France and don't get American TV unless
> it's been put on the Web or made available for
> illicit download.)

Olbermann has a show on MSNBC, which is a cable channel.

Petra ditched our satellite TV system years ago ('cuz she kept getting
sucked into chick flicks on the chick channels at night), so all I
ever see of Olbermann is the material deemed worthy enough to put
online. On his recent visit, I showed my dad some of the Olbermann
videos that I'd downloaded from Crooks and Liars, and he liked them so
much that he had me burn them to DVD for him. This latest one is so
good that I'm going to burn it and send it to him right away.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: