--- shempmcgurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think your friend's observation is interesting and
> quite accurate
> in many ways but I somewhat disagree with his
> assessment that the TM
> teachers don't care anymore.
>
> I think they DO care.  I think they care very much
> and have never
> stopped caring.

I'm with you on that one Shemp. We care alot whether
we admit it to ourselves or not. For most of us MMY
brought us to this spiritual dance and no matter how
whacky he or his rajas get, we can't quite forget that
contact with him. I first met MMY when I was 18 and
his first glance at me blew me into oblivion. You can
NEVER, EVER forget that and the realization of
something so profound and so deeply significant in his
glance. If you never experienced this these words will
mean nothing to you other than deluded, mood-making
nonsense. But if you have, then you know EXACTLY what
I'm talking about. When MMY first looked at me I
realized in some inexplicable way I had come home
after  millions of years. And for that I will always
bow down to what He is regardless of his craziness.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: