> > Namaste Sir Bob.
> > I must politely point out that- *the photograph on your website*
> is
> > of the Shristava family compound near Jalapur, Madhya Pradesh is
> the
> > *VERY SAME* property the agents of the tax office of the Indian
> > Goverment raided in 1987.
> >
> > That facility was partially constructed with the money from the-
> > *Great Stuart Zimmerman $100mil. Whirled Peas Scam of 1986*.
> >
> Holy Crap! Is that HUGE compound where Maharishi's family lives? I
> would love to see more close up pictures if there are any. What did
> you mean by Madhya Pradesh? What is that?

ALways take everything that Steve says with a grain or three of salt. Here's a
series of
photos of the "Shristava family compound." It doesn't look like a family
compound to MY
untrained eye, but YMMV. BTW, Steve, what was the result of that raid on the
compound?
How do you know? What newspaper articles (plural) can you furnish us on the
subject?

http://www.maharishi.org.ua/india2006/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional