--- In [email protected], "curtisdeltablues"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Great topic to stretch my brain on. I understand your points better
> now Shemp.   I had no idea the age of consent was so low. 

age of consent by state and country
http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

DC is 16.

I hear there is a teen (16 and up) SCA chapter in DC. Invite Turq over
and set up a grand tradition.

Perhaps not big draw for Turq, as 15 os AoC in France. 

Well then make it a bi-continental tradition. You could even have some
great bseball caps made for members. 

Great traditions have to have their funny hats.











To subscribe, send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or go to: 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/
and click 'Join This Group!' 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to