> "jim flanegin" wrote:
> > coldbluiceman wrote:
> > >
> > > Namaste Sir Stephen,
> > >
> > > You seem somewhat fixated on the funeral
> > > arrangements for Mahesh. May
> > > I ask why?
> >
> > Namaskar Sir Steve Ji,
> > yes you certainly may inquire : )...
> > i must politely take exception
> > with your assesment of my "fixation".
> > i really and truly could care less what happens
> > to Brahmachari
> > Mehesh when he passes.
> > as i said 6 years ago over at a.m.t.-
> > , "Mishmashi Brahmachari Mahesh will die
> > in exile fallen and in
> dis-
> > grace in Holland far from his former
> > ashram at Jyosimutt.
> > i am just reminding Ms. Judy and Lawson
> > of the truth of my words 6
> > years ago, and how those words remain
> > true to this day.
> >
> > >  Seems to me many other Indian Saints,
> > > (or whatever you want to refer to Mahesh as),
> > >  had rather ordinary funerals.  I can't
> > > say for sure, but Yogananda, Vivekenanda, Muktananda,
> > > probably had
> > > western type affairs.
> >
> > Sir Steve Ji, please check with the ashram of
> > Ramakrishna Paramahans
> > (that is Swami Vivekanand's former ashram)
> > as Swami Vivekanand's
> > final demise is uncertain.
> > All that is known is after he returned
> > to his ashram from Chicago, Ill. USA in
> > late-1800s he admitted that
> > he "committed a grave error" and told
> > Ramakrsihna Paramahans disciples to burn his books,
> > and then departed for the Himalaya
> > Mountians never to be heard from again.
> >
> > And, for YoganandaJi's body, that was taken
> > back to his ashram in India.
> >
> > > What makes you think this is such a high
> > > priority for MMY?
> >
> > Well, Sir Steve Ji as Mahesh claims to be-, "the most favored
> > disciple of Sri BrahmanandJi"
> > (and "SBS" recieved a 'Grand-Send-Off'
> > with the whole- coffin tossed in to Ganges
> > next to Allhalabad Ashram
> > ceremony)..,one would think Brahmachari Mahesh's
> > corpse would be
> > taken back the Allhalbad ashram for a least
> > the same 'Grand-Send-Off'..,
> > or maybe take his corpse up to Jyosimutt ashram
> > and placed on a funeral pyre.
> > And, with Vedic Pundits from Kashi Vidvat Parishad
> > and the four
> > current legitmate Shankarachrayas in attendance
> > paying homage to the
> > *so-called "Maharishi*-
> > The great seer who claims he-,
> > "re-established the long lost Shankaracharya tradition,
> > and all  the lost Vedas".
> > It is so pathetic to hear of him now curled up
> > in a log cabin in
> > Holland blind and unable to walk
> > don't you think?
>
> Only if you are addicted
> and worshipful of the
> material world as you are.

Namaste Sir Jim Ji,
I must politely take exception with your assesment of my personal
character.

How would you know Him i worship?

> Who gives a damn if he is blind or in a cabin in
> Holland or not in
> India?

Well Sir Jim Ji to answer inquiry ragrding-, "who gives a damn"..
i am guessing Mishmashi Brahachari Mahesh does, as he tried to
appease former P.M. Indira Gandhi in 1980 by-
informing P.M. Gandhi- he(Mahesh) would give up his vast personal
wealth if she would allow him back into India!

Also, i have from a good source (former "purusha") who was aboard
the plane when Mishmashi Brahmachari Mahesh was run out of India for
the final time in 1989 that-,
"he(Mahesh) Bevan Morris and Greg Wilson cried like babies"..,
because Mishmashi Brahmachari Mahesh had gotten run out.

> The truth of His Master, the Living Embodiment of Shiva,
> Brahmananda Saraswati was to transcend space and time and live
> firmly in the timeless Infinite,
> surrendered to That which supports
> all phenomenal form, not addicted to the phenomena themselves.

Sir Jim Ji,
i must politely inquire-, what has that to do with Mishmashi
Brahmacahri Mahesh's current situation?

> That is why Maharishi is his favorite disciple,
> surrendered to Him-
> He got It!

Yes Sir Jim Ji..,Brahmachari Mahesh Prasad Varma "got it".. run
straight out of India.

> And why you apparently fail to grasp this, and have
> staked your identity on proving some nonsense
> related to religious dogma.

?????

> You should be ashamed of yourself for not transcending the
> words of the wise and the saints, Gods
> and Godesses which you bandy about so freely.

And, Lil Mishmashi Prasad Varma should have heeded those words as
well.. because he got his butt run out of his former ashram.
BTW Sir Jim Ji..since you are the ardent defender of Lil Mishmashi
Prasad Varma..i must politely inquire, just what were
those "suspicious motivations and behavior he was up to at the time
of Sri Vibhushiit Shankaracharya Swami Brahmanad Saraswati Ji
Maharaj's death??  please see..

 .."In fact, the earliest doubts about the will left by Brahmananda
Saraswati were linked to suspicion of the motives and actions of
Mahesh Yogi (then called Mahesh Brahmachari)..."
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/position/shank-jyot-ascii.html

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: