> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> <j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> > > <j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:
> > [snip]
> > > , and since Rory is my Guru Dev;
> > >
> > > Ain't gonna touch that one!  Care to expand?
> >
> > Just me being silly. The second sentence is a reference to that nutbag
> > who said he loved JonBenet Ramsey and was with her when she died. My
> > sense of humor is a bit warped at times.
>
> Well, I did think it sounded a bit weird, but I
> didn't want to "pile on" just in case it was
> one-a-them, you know, deep experiences...

For me, deep experiences consist of "being here now" and "loving what
is" with respect to all the various aspects of who I am. From my
perspective, it's mundane stuff.

Rory can listen to my experiences, and language it back to me in terms
of Brahman, particles, CC, GC, etc., but I have no "ah ha" recognition
when I hear his perspective. That's not to say there aren't 27 levels
of Nakshatrian wonderfulness going on; I just don't have the clarity
to see it.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: