> <jflanegi@>

>>> I do, Barry but I didn't want do date myself. Kaypro or how about an
>>> Ohio Scientific Challenger...
>>>
>>> JohnY
>>>
>> Cammodore 64, bought off the rack at price club. It had a heavy spread
>> sheet program!
>>

> Sharp Pocket PC with 2k and Basic, Timex Sinclair, Vic 20, Atari 400,
> C64, C-Plus4, Amiga 1000, Amiga 2K, Amiga 1200, Amiga 3000, along with
> many pc's and a couple of macs....
One of the interesting things in my field is that publishers think that
us old timers who coded on the early machines are the best to hire for
products on the embedded systems like the Pocket PC, Palm, Sony PSP,
etc.  The "kids" are known for writing bloated code.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: