TorquoiseB writes snipped.
I do one of these "serious" posts every so often, just
to see whether anyone *will* reply, and we can have
some fun discussing something new. In recent months,
the only person who does with some regularity is Tom.
That may just indicate that we're both just crazies
who appreciate each others' brand of craziness, but
it's nice every so often to see that someone *notices*
that a slightly different paradigm has been introduced.

Tom T:
Of course we are both crazy as well as liars and phonies. In addition
we both qualify for the A**hole of the month award. We have worked
very hard for that award and deserve all of it. It is strange people
like Barry and few others that keep me coming back. A strange brew we
have concoted here, woe be to those who hang in these parts, your mind
is being played (f**ked) with big time. HA!. Tom T

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: