--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > From someone
> >
> > Subject: 14th October latest news from
> > 15th October 2006 USA
> >
> > Dear Friends,
>
> > We had just heard then that yet again the US Embassy had refused
> > visas for the Pandits, and Maharishi  had just declare that we
were
> > to complete this project alone > But the most amazing, sudden,
> inexplicable change was in the US
> > Embassy in India. They changed their minds and have decided to
> grant
> > visas to 2,000 Indian pandits to come here to Vedic City. They
have
> > even set up the Embassy on "Emergency stations" so they can
fulfil
> > this promise as fast as possible.  Starting last week, our
Pandits
> > are going 50 a day to the Embassy, and this will continue until
all
> > 2,000 are through. Each of them is telling the Embassy that they
> are
> > going to US to create Invincibility for the Nation. It seems the
> > Embassy staff are completely sold out on the idea and totally
awed
> > by the depth of peace and gentleness of these young men.
> >
> > The pandits are aged from 20 to early 30's. They are considered
> > senior pandits with 8 to 10 years experience.
>
> *************
>
> What could account for the sudden change in the State Dept's
> willingness to grant visas to the pundits? After years of denying
> visas because the pundits were poor, and just a couple weeks ago,
> denying the Rajas' request for two thousand pundit visas, it just
> does not seem credible that U.S. consular officials decided to
> discard visa guidelines and admit a bunch of poor people to the
U.S.
> (about half of the 12 million people illegally in the U.S. are
people
> who overstayed their visas, which is why the U.S. wants to see
proof
> that visa applicants have some financial reason to go back to
their
> home country when their visa expires).
>
> I'm sure that Howard Settle gave several millions to the TMO, who
in
> turn gave it to the pundits to open bank accounts (possibly with
the
> understanding that when the pundits return to India after two
years,
> they will pass on the money to the next wave of pundits to apply
for
> visas.
>
> http://geocities.com/bbrigante/updates2006.html>>

This is the train of thought I was having, however, I have to admit,
that I think I heard something like this very same statement about
the Embassy, 2 or more years ago !?...and even though I am the one
that posted this latest and *hope* that it is true, I am still not
convinced until I see pandits in photos in N. America, and reports
from local FF's, or people at Livingston Manor etc. As far as I
know, none of them are here yet, and I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE
IT....and not one minute earlier since I have heard this line many
times before. This is the last chance for me to take any of this
pandit business seriously. I *Do* think that this is it this time
though?

OffWOrld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional