IMHO, the alleged exploits of our fearless leader (or former leader) are
irrelevant to the
determination of most who consider learning TM today.

While, I agree, given the holier-than-thou presentation with which we were
raised,
learning that M's feet are really made of clay could be a  shock (regardless of
how old or
young we were when joining the TMO).

However, current marketing of TM lacks emphasis on the 'spiritual'
'guru-appeal'
'enlightenment' or any such, thus allegations to M would be irrelevant.  Just
my opinion
and experience, as a movement-brat now living elsewhere.

And, like Rick, I personally know stories-beyond-belief at the highest levels
of the TMO
(they were not included in my information to my community, as they would be
irrelevant).

My concerns are potential risks for the teen potential-meditators, who may not
have
support for the affects of TM's bliss mixed with pubescent hormones.  been
there.

Three more arriving to my home next week.  The train wrecks continue through.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > >  You should send this to the newspaper and the school board.
> > > You would have to modify the part about sceintific research, the
> > > money being stolen, the womanizing, because you have no proof of
> > > those and people will never take you seriously. Well, only about
> 70%
> > > of your post is inneffective and uncoroborated.
antiated gossip.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: