--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >
> > Rick Archer wrote:

> > > It¹s about Gina Catena¹s letter to local school officials, raising
> concerns
> > > about the introduction of TM in their high school.
> > Marin county is also a hotbed of a lot of different Indiaphile groups
> > who will probably respond "why can't we teach our meditation there too?"
> >

> They can. If they provide a lot of research on its effectiveness. And
> they offer it for free or find a scholarship sponsor.

Since it's in the form of a club, they don't even need to show research. They
just have to
convince the parents to let their kids do it,and find the teachers willing to
teach it for free
with 25 30 minute followup sessions PER student over the next year or two, also
for free...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: