> wrote:
> >
> > I've never seen Stephen Colbert's show because I guess
> > it's air time conflicts with my schedule.
>
> You know, Shemp, awhile back they invented something
> called the VCR.  You can set it so it tapes a program
> while you're busy with something else, and then you
> can actually watch the tape when you have time.
>
> You can get a VCR very inexpensively these days, for
> under $50.  You really should try it.

I used to tape everything.  Then I got this convoluted cable system
that gives you 200 channels and ever since then I haven't been able
to figure out how to tape with this system.  I've even got my cable
company's customer service on the line to help me hook things up
properly...to no avail.

I guess I should get that new service that lets you record all sorts
of things digitally so I don't have to stay in the dark ages.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: