After seeing the url referenced in this last post of Judy's, I was
amazed to see that you two have been trying each other's identities in
the court of public opinion for years! At least three. That's over a
thousand days!

So several things occur to me:

1. Both of you have spent countless hours focusing on one another, and
yet it is for the purpose of insulting one another, and exposing each
other's faults.
2. Both of you have a need to play out this drama publicly, in an
exhibitionist manner.
3. Neither of you has a 'significant other' outside of these forums.
4. No conclusions are ever reached, nor minds changed, in either of
you by this constant back and forth.

So it appears to be THE BARRY AND JUDY SHOW that you are both putting
on for you own benefit. You both appear to strongly desire attention
and enjoy this ongoing spectacle as an addiction. What need all of
this fulfills for each of you I don't know. The attention garnered
from all of us, and the constant insults are the consistent elements.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: