PURUSHA

Sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like had I stayed at MIU through the development of the Purusha program.   In the beginning it was only open to Govs.  So I would not have qualified.  But if Flying came easy I wonder what Purusha would have been like.  Celibacy was not something I would have been good at.   I found x rated magazines in old fairfield.........

----- Original Message ----
From: bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:28:17 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Hanuman/Purusha

"Hanuman Jayanti was an ideal day to celebrate Purusha's anniversary,
as Maharishi said Hanuman represents the ideal Purusha. Maharishi said
the tradition of Purusha is the tradition of Hanuman. The tradition of
Hanuman is the tradition of Ram; and the tradition of Ram is the
tradition of Brahm, Totality. In the Ramayana, Hanuman was the servant
of Ram who was completely devoted to Ram, that administrating
intelligence of Nature representing ideal rulership and perfection in
life.

Hanuman was capable of accomplishing great sidhis and demonstrated the
ability to fly, based on his self-referral practice exemplified by the
famous phrase in the Vedic Literature about Hanuman, 'Bara Bara
Raghubhira', which is the reality of returning back to Atma, the Self,
again and again. This self-referral practice is the very nature of
Purusha; this is how Purusha functions and how Purusha is blessing the
world with invincibility.

http://www.globalgo odnews.com/ world-peace- a.html?art= 1161376466150829