--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> "Hanuman was capable of accomplishing great sidhis and demonstrated
> the ability to fly, "
>
> My favorite part of this sentence was the word "demonstrated".  I have
> to believe that these monkeys were flying out of people's butts and a
> lot of people lost bar bets that day!

Hanuman is named Goku in Japanese. He was one of the companions of the Buddhist
monk
on his Journey to the West.

In addition to the DragonBall anime, there are bunches of other TV series and
movies based
on the story. My favorite (not that I've seen that many) is Monkey:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_%28TV_series%29

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: