Louis.

Sweetheart.

Are you on any prescription drugs?  If so, how long have you been on
them?

In the interests of full disclosure, be a dear and list them here,
please.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I remember 1979.  It was one of the mildest winters in fairfield
history.  60 degrees in November and december how was this
happening?   Was it simply that global warming decided to focus on
fairfield or was Maharishi really controlling the weather?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: