Who is your brother?  Where Is Robert Winquest these days?

----- Original Message ----
From: Alex Stanley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 5:35:06 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Celestial Unity

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@> wrote:

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > My favorite line:
> > >
> > > "Raja Wynne came in his white limo to check everything out.
> > > He looked grand."
>
> The thing I couldn't help noticing is that he only
> showed up to "check everything out." One gets the
> feeling that he wasn't actually gettin' down and
> dirty with the construction work.

Of course, not! That would be undignified. My bro, the Raja of Denver,
can't even take his kids to the MUM pool because it would be like
hanging out with commoners or some such. Technically, he's not even
supposed to drive; he's supposed to be chauffeured around. Rajas have
a whole 'nuther set of rules and regulations to follow.

Thankfully, being the mere brother of a Raja doesn't impact my life at
all, except that people now ask me what it's like to be the brother of
a Raja.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: