--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ffia1120 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmmm.. I don't know what he was doing (besides practicing medicine)
> prior to joining MMY. Sounds though, like he is either lying or has
> his timeline messed up/confused. I met him before he got too
> involved with the TMO and he was a very honest, ethical person
> back then. But the TMO has been known to corrupt a person or two.
> ;-) (P.S. I got a technique in his Stoneham office back in '86 or
> '87, too. I cannot for the life of me remember what it was, though.
> Oh the wonders of the aging brain.)

Thanks for your impressions. Really. Chopra is a
complete mystery to me. He arrived on the TM scene
long after I had beat feet, and I've never been
interested enough in him to read any of his books
or articles. So about the only things I've heard
about him are the badraps one tends to hear on
TM-oriented talk forums. As a result, other than
respecting him for his decision to beat feet and
find his own path, I know diddleysquat about the
man. It's good to hear some balancing opinions.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: