> > Foreign mercenaries
> > yes, unable to rally and bring in sufficient
> > 'ME' numbers from the
> > meditating community/old TM movement, MMY &
> > the family evidently are
> > spending some of their horded money to
> >  hire these pundit boys as
> > foreign mercenaries.
> > It must have been a very painful decision to
> > have to spend their money this way.

> This is projection on your part.
> Certainly, we know, both from the series of photographs
> posted here many times, and from Indian newspaper
> articles about the legal complications
> that other such large TM facilities in India
> ran into a few years ago, that large sums of
> money have been spent to build places for the
> pundits to stay and do their thing. Your
> suggestion that it all (or some large sum) goes
> to Maharishi's family is sorta like the claim
> that you and others make that THIS is MMY's family compound:

>  http://www.maharishi.org.ua/india2006/

> > Recalling the recent sequence of events, start by remembering
> > Maharishi's call to action:

Intersting that final photo was of Girish Varma..any relation to --
Mishmashi brahmachari Prasad Varma Mahesh, and his uncle Raj Varma?

Lets see..Uh.., yes!!

So how many of these photos were doctored using Adobe Photoshop or
similar such software?

(i can spot at least 5)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional