> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <reavismarek@>
> wrote:
> <snip>
> > That's all I was talking about.  I wasn't trying to shut you up.
> > You asked the question about what Maharishi meant by what you put
> > your attention on grows stronger in your life
>
> No, it was Jim who asked the question of me.  I
> had a hunch you'd gotten the attributions mixed up.
> I even put in attribution lines in brackets to try
> to clarify it for you.
>
> In response, I asked Jim why he wasn't asking
> *Barry* that question.  That was all I contributed
> in that exchange.
>
> I have a pretty good idea what MMY means by it,
> although not experientially, because, as I've
> said, that sort of thing has simply never worked
> for me.

**

Oh, okay, I got it mixed up.  I knew Jim had asked you if you were
familiar with the phrase, and I knew that you had asked him why he
hadn't asked Barry that question, but I thought you had tossed in the
last query about what Maharishi meant by it.  I guess that was Jim's,
too.  No harm.

But you are incorrect in stating that it doesn't work for you; it
works demonstrably fine.  The motor is on and running; reverse or
forward are just the just the directions.  That's the driver's decision.

Good luck and enjoy.

Marek