> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > Or "if you were in a room and saw jesus talking to krishna,
> > right in front of your eyes, and not everyone else in the
> > room saw it, would you believe your own experience or the
> > other people?"
>
> My perception, every time.

You see krishna and jesus "every time"? Every time you "look"? Or
every time you see krishna, you also see jesus? If so thats odd. I
usually don't see them together.

> > Are you positive its not some hallucination or delusion?
>
> Nope. But I would believe my perception, every time,
> given no evidence of hallucination or delusion.
>
> > Or if someone else saw that and you didn't.
>
> That happened many times.

Others are seeing jesus and krishna?

> > Do you automatically conclude they are lying and
> > delusional just because your experience is different?
>
> Of course not.

But then you are not "trusting your experience"

But it sounds like you might.

I have questioned some peoples exerience. I am and open, rationally
and skeptical of "rare event" claims.

> You are butting heads with the mystical conundrum,
> new.

I just asked a question. You are making assumptions about my take on it.

*Everyone* who has ever had extraordinary
> spiritual experiences in history has been in this
> position -- they have experiences that most of the
> people around them not only have never had, but
> don't believe they *can* have. Who ya gonna believe?

Well, you just said you always trust YOUR own experience, so thats why
I asked.