> Jason have you ever done your program in the dome?
> It's a very different experience in there!
>
> --- Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> >       The concept of creating "Coherence' in the
> > world is an Oxymoron, a contradiction.

It is really tough to draw any links between the large YF program
going on in Fairfield and specific events in the world. What I have
noticed is that the will to fight a war is just being drained away.
Not in an "us against the warmongers" type of way, but there is just
no energy for it; those waging war appear lost and weak, almost as if
forming thoughts in that direction are no longer supported in the
atmosphere, no more fertilizer- so perhaps the YF effect has more to
do with influencing the ability of national and/or global thought to
be able to manifest in the direction of war, or not. And of course
each of us is consequently affected, as the thoughts without war
attached to them move forward through time, making less and less war
as time goes on, into a more peaceful future. Not on the basis of ego
or ownership, but more like an element of nature modifying its
personality, or focus. And the results of this global thought
modification are unpredictable for all of us, because it is just our
thinking and feeling that is being modified, so neither the resulting
actions, nor the path they take, can be predicted. We can only say
that they will be better than what came before. period. How, when,
where, and what, are all up to the machinery of Humanity to work out,
more and more peacefully.