Did he Cull anything from Paramahansa Yogananda.??

     Who is this confidant.??   I heard that MMY used to sit with Sanskrit
scholars all night and ask them all kinds of Questions about the Vedas.

Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:30:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Stages of samaadhi

  Or unless of course you knew and talked with one of M's closest confidants
who helped set up SCI and the birth of the sidhi program... :-)

  Having done that you'd know that he knew none of this stuff, but had to seek
it out with couriers dispatched to various locales. You'd also know that much
lecture material was also not his own. And I believe we have one a brother
student of SBS who said flat out, M knew nothing about yoga: he was not a yogi!

  I know this is hard for some people, but it is the plain truth of the matter.