--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "larry.potter"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

I'm not saying samyama and samadhi are the same.
Rather, samadhi is a component of the practice of
samyama.

You've taken the TM-Sidhis course, right? Think
back to the instructions for how to entertain
the sutras.  And recall that you can't take the
TM-Sidhis course until you've had some experience
of TM.