--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wmurphy77 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > You're an idiot.
> > snip
> > > OffWorld
> >
> > I see ad hominum attacks didn't take long to surface, I feel right at
> > home, cracker anybody?>>
>
> Incorrect, it was a conclusion based on reasoning.
> You have yet to prove it otherwise. Do you really think that someone
> who is liberated and "merged with the cosmic existence" has bad karma
> associated with them. You completely went off on the wrong track from
> the start and I tried to help you out twice, but your mind was jumping
> around like a crackerjack.
>
> So I merely made a rational conclusion based on observation.
> You took it personally that I called you an idiot, when it was merely
> an example of pure unbiased scientific observation. You know, like
> saying, "the grass is green", that sort of conclusion.
>
> OffWorld

If MMY had stated only GOOD karma is visited upon his relatives I
would agree, he did not state that however, that is your assumption
and for you to prove....yes?

Surely tat walla baba had some kind of bad karma, why would he have
been shot to death......

Although your point is interesting in that, can one achieve full
realization and still have bad karma...or any karma?