On Jan 15, 2007, at 3:10 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

NYTimes on the iPhone and its DRM:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/14/business/yourmoney/14digi.html? _r=1&oref=slogin

No biggie. I think it's funny people like to always point this out. If you don't like their DRM scheme (or if you don't know how to crack it. :-)), use other video or audio, it's that simple.

There's always the Zune after all.

And a friends thinks the Apple TV box will be hacked within 60 days and
turned into a cheap Linux box.  I told him I think it already is:
http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2395

Not sure what you mean by "hacked". It never ceases to amaze me what people do to hack there Mac's, myself included. Hey, what can I say, it's fun.