In a message dated 1/23/07 11:09:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I don't  get why when Ahmadinejad says the US and Israel will be
destroyed,  invariably someone misquotes him as saying Iran will
destroy them. He has  not said that-- at least I haven't read it
anywhere. I take his speech as  referring to the possibiity of karmic
retribution coming to both  countries, not that Iran will be that agent
of karmic retribution.

Then he needs to state clearly that it is his belief that the  destruction of
Israel and the United States will be an act of God and Iran will  have
nothing to do with it, while he makes his nuclear weapons. Otherwise it
clearly
comes off as a threat. When you are on the receiving end of such a  threat, by
hostile country that sponsors terrorism and one that is hell bent  on making
their own nuclear weapons,to take it as a "possibility" that  maybe he just
means your Karma is going to catch up with you would be  absolutely foolish and
suicidal.