> > Tom T:
> > Only to a bound and addicted ego. Who wants to hang
> > onto the unreal.

> Just as a question, Tom, after realization did
> you ever have the subsequent realization that
> there had never been a moment in your entire
> life when you were *not* realized? That enlight-
> enment had been the reality all along?

Why would that be any different than me or you proclaiming that we
are in fact multi-millionaires, but the money just hasn't made it
into our bank accounts yet?

And if the money hasn't made it into our bank accounts yet, we can
believe we are multi-millionaires, but we sure can't spend the money.

> I sure did. As a result, I find it difficult
> to think of the periods of so-called unenlight-
> enment as "unreal." They were just as real as
> the periods of enlightenment.

"Periods of enlightenment"? Is your Self realization transient; it
comes and goes?