--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> MDixon wrote:
> > > What organization calculates 500,000 new  terrorists?
> > >
> off_world_beings wrote:
> > Well MDIXON, let's see...
> >
> So, where did you get the 500,000 figure?>>>

Jan. 2002: "The White House is telling Americans they face danger
from up to 100,000 terrorists trained in Afghanistan and deployed
worldwide - a force much larger than outlined before."
http://www.sddt.com/News/article.cfm?SourceCode=200201291m

...and since then, your United States Intelligence Agencies assert
that Islamic radicalism, rather than being in retreat, "has
metastasized and spread across the globe" (because of the Iraq war)

"has metastasized and spread across the globe"
"has metastasized and spread across the globe"
"has metastasized and spread across the globe"
"has metastasized and spread across the globe"
"has metastasized and spread across the globe"

http://tinyurl.com/mcu9e

National Intelligence Estimate: Quote: "Indicators of the Spread of
the Global Jihadist Movement," cites the Iraq war as a reason for the
diffusion of jihad ideology.

http://tinyurl.com/mcu9e

U.S. Department of State has a list of over 100,000 names worldwide
of suspected terrorists
http://www.heritage.org/Research/AsiaandthePacific/BG1720.cfm

That was several years ago.
Also the "American Conservatist" estimates (conservatively of course)
that the figure would be at least 100,000. But that figure does not
estimate the full extent of it.
http://www.amconmag.com/2005_04_11/article.html

You will see the figure 500,000 in your own republican official
reports in the coming weeks and you will remember that it was me that
first predicted it.

OffWorld