> In a message dated 2/1/07 7:49:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> The  number is probably close to half a million
> worldwide.
>

> Yeah, but this is all I'm asking you about. Where do you get the
figure  half
> million? You seem to have done the research.>

Like I said before, don't take this personally, it is just a fact of
life, but any intelligent person can extrapolate that when your
government (Bush and cronies) say "there are 100,000 TRAINED terrorists
worldwide", and then a few years later the National Intelligence
agencies say that that number "has metastasized and spread across the
globe because of the Iraq war", that means THEY are saying it has grown
exponentially. Now add in the number of UNTRAINED fanatics who just
hate the US now because of the Iraq war, then anyone who has any
intelligence and extrapolation abilities would say that the number your
government is suggesting must be close to a million. My number was a
low estimate of 500,000 fanatics. Of course, you have, by your nature,
proven unable to predict anything accurately in these kinds of matters
for years. This is not a judgment on you, you are simply part of a sub-
species that cannot understand these things, and is becomeing extinct
by natural selection, and no-one harbors ill-will towards your quaint,
but rather inadequate type. :-)

http://tinyurl.com/mcu9e

OffWorld