> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:
<snip>

> > > We must agree to disagree on this point as well.
> >
> > No Unity consciousness for you, then.  Too bad.
>
> Are you still talking?
>
> Sorry...guy thing. I finished, and assumed
> you had, too. I shot my wad. I've got nothing
> more to say on this subject. If you want to
> continue until it's more satisfying for you,
> might I suggest Burt Reynolds the vibrator?

The trick is to distinguish between "didn't want to"
and "could not." A non sequitur can be playful and
Monty Python-esque, or it can be a demonstration of
attachment to one's image of oneself as infallible
and hence unwilling to admit that one has made an
error, or doesn't know quite as much as one would
like others to think one does, or that one has
emotional or psychological issues around the topic
that one wants to avoid dealing with.