--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Police and Sheriff Reports 2/19/07
>
> From the weekend police log:
>
> Yuriy Chernenko, 29, of Fairfield reported theft in the fifth degree
> at the MUM building 140, room 322.
>
> Sergiy Gudoshyn reported serious assault at MUM building 143, room
> 208. The incident is under investigation, and warrants were requested
> for Yuriy Chernenko, 29, of Fairfield.

Just goes to show that most TM'ers don't transcend to savikalpa
samadhi, that takes time! My guess is that most don't even get to the
first stage of withdrawal which is the 'muladhara chakra'! Doesn't
mean TM doesn't work just that it's purported 'immeditate' benefits
are exaggerated, such as transcending to pure TC...GMAB!