--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of Mr. Magoo
> Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 12:35 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Life in Fairfield is all bliss
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
>
> > Is this indicated by the theft, the violence, or both? Would other
> forms of
> > wrong action indicate the level of Samadhi to which one had
> transcended or
> > failed to transcend?
>
> So, you mean, you don't realize that Saints and those of high
> consciousness don't steal? but are naturally good?
>
> The by-product of God contact is goodness, is it not?
>
> That's what I always thought, but it seems that saints, or purported
saints,
> do all kinds of shady stuff. The Puranas are full of such stories. For
> contemporary examples, you need look no further than MMY.

True MMY has been duplicitous, and that could be an indication of his
level of consciousness, however, since I am NOT enlightened I find it
hard to evaluate him.

He will probably always be an enigma in my book, he certainly
enlightened me with TM, from which I will always be grateful, though
sometimes I am baffled by his behavior and therefore think he
merits some of the criticism he gets!