> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <peterklutz@>
> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Actually, it just might be quite entertaining to see the guy talk
> > himself out of that corner :-)
>
> I imagine there are various word games he can
> play, but they'll look awfully cute beside his
> accusations that *Lawson* was playing word games.

I try NOT to play word games because, given my ADHD, I'm so darned lousy at it.
I can,
with luck, catch others' word games, but keeping track of my own
inconsistencies and not
mess up on a regular basis? Not a chance.

> > More important, however, is the fact that being and acting in
> > the capacity of journalist, Andrew Skolnick is de facto bound
> > by a set of minimum ethical requirements it is not in his
> > interest that people think he has violated.
>
> If the trial record containing the incriminating
> language can be tightly documented, perhaps it
> and his relevant posts could be reproduced--
> without comment--on various journalism forums.
>
> I wonder if the National Association of Science
> Writers has an appropriate public forum...

Oh, bother. It's not worth it. As far as I know, as long as he's not posting
about TM or New
Age related stuff (or teaching journalism in China), he's a perfectly fine
journalist.