UFO sightings worldwide

As Benjamin Creme's Master indicates in His article `The gathering of
the Forces of Light', it seems that we have now reached a phase in
which certain activities are being stepped up in frequency and
intensity. As so vividly illustrated in that article, we may now look
forward to widespread sightings of spacecraft and other signs of
Maitreya's emergence. A substantial part of `Signs of the Times' is
therefore devoted to reports of such sightings from all over the
world. This is no doubt just the beginning of an inspiring chapter in
Hierarchical activity.

London, uk –
At least 30 people witnessed a "squadron" of orange lights in the
skies above Archway, north London, at around 5.30pm on Thursday 2
February 2007. Drivers stopped their cars to view the mysterious
lights hovering in the sky. People screamed and police received
several calls within a few minutes about the sightings. Alix
McAlister, 34, a local resident and market trader, was picking up his
son from nursery when he noticed the lights: "There was a group of
them – 10 to 15 of them moving together. My first impression was that
they reminded me of a squadron of aeroplanes in formation. But they
didn't have a proper formation and they were moving at the same
speed…. Bombs and planes crossed my mind. But I realised very quickly
that they didn't look like any aircraft I'd seen before." McAlister
described how "they kind of stopped and they were hovering. There was
no sound. They seemed to fade away and I saw more coming and then
they stopped. It lasted about 10 minutes".
Designer James Zagar, from Crouch End, watched the spectacle from the
same road. Describing the "balls of light in the sky", he said: "They
were all moving together. They stopped and then they came on again
and there must have been about 12 of these things all moving across
the sky."
Tom Cull, 27, a vision mixer working in the area, came outside to
find a crowd of people staring up at the sky. "There were at least 30
people watching," he said. "Cars had stopped. It was kind of eerie.
What I found strange about these things was the way they moved. The
fact that they were so high would suggest they were quite big." Mr
Cull said he saw the lights again when he returned home to Fortis
Green, a few miles away.
The Ministry of Defence said it had no reports of a "security
incident", while the Meteorological Office ruled out any weather-
related explanation. Less than 30 minutes later, similar "strange
orange lights" were seen 160 kilometres away in the town of Kings
Lynn, Norfolk. (Sources: Islington Gazette, Hornsey and Crouch End
Journal, UK)
(Benjamin Creme's Master confirms that the lights were spacecraft
from Mars.)

Hawaii, usa –
Witnesses on the southern shore of the Hawaii island of Oahu reported
seeing unidentified lights in the northeastern sky at about 6.20pm on
Friday 26 January 2007. Local resident Peter Hollingworth said he saw
two lights circling in the sky. One was videoed by a local television
station. "These two little fireballs with a stream behind it," said
Hollingworth, "looked kind of like a shooting star but it just kept
going. They changed directions a few times."
The US National Weather Service said nothing appeared on their radar
at the time of the sighting and the US Federal Aviation
Administration did not report anything unusual. (Source: KHON/WLTX-
TV, USA)
(Benjamin Creme's Master confirms that the sightings were of
spacecraft from Mars.

southern england –
On 24 January 2007 more than 35 people called police to report seeing
UFOs during heavy snow in the West Sussex region of England.
The callers, including a policeman, said 50 orange lights hovered in
the sky for 15 minutes before drifting into the night. Moira Dawson,
57, said: "We thought they were fireworks but they didn't make any
noise. They just floated in the snowfall." Another witness near
Gatwick airport in West Sussex said: "We thought it was an invasion."
(Source: The Mirror, UK)
(Benjamin Creme's Master confirms that the sightings were of
spacecrafts from Mars.)

western iran –
Witnesses in the city of Bouyer Ahmad in western Iran reported two
sightings of UFOs in a period of two days in January 2007. On 15
January 2007, people reported seeing a glowing object "with a yellow
ray and a bright reddish colour in the centre" hovering at low
altitude over the city for more than an hour, beginning at about 7pm.
Two days later, a similar object was seen in the sky in the same area
and at the same time of day.
About a week prior to the UFO sightings, there were reports of a UFO
crash in the Barez Mountains in the central Iranian province of
Kerman. The crash was reportedly witnessed by people in several
cities, and occurred about 100 kilometres from the provincial capital
city of Kerman. Witnesses said that a radiant UFO, on fire and
emitting thick smoke, crashed to the ground, causing an explosion.
The deputy governor general of Kerman province said the crash could
not have been an airplane or helicopter because all aircraft flying
through the area on that day had been accounted for. He said that
police and other authorities were investigating the crash. (Source:
Fars News Agency, Iran; United Press International)
(Benjamin Creme's Master confirms that the sightings were of
spacecraft from Mars. He also explains that the crash was deliberate:
the occupants had exited the vehicle and the craft was considered old
and expendible and not worth repairing. It was crashed to bring
attention to its presence.)

usa –
When retired Air Force Colonel Brian Fields, 61, saw mysterious,
colourful lights hovering over western Arkansas on 9 January 2007 he
had "no idea what they were". With 32 years experience piloting F-16
fighter jets he said: "I believe these lights were not of this world,
and I feel a duty and responsibility to come forward." Just before
7pm, he saw two intensely bright lights close to the horizon as he
looked to the southeast. "At first I thought they were landing lights
from an aircraft. As I continued to observe them they slowly began to
disappear, then suddenly one reappeared, followed by two, then three.
On at least one occasion four or five appeared. Each time they would
slowly fade and eventually disappear. This occurred several times and
when they would reappear they might do so in differing numbers and in
different positions, sometimes in a triangular shape, sometimes
stacked on top of each other, sometimes line abreast, etc. When the
objects appeared they might stay illuminated for 10 or more minutes."
Fields photographed numerous images of the lights and sent his story
to the WorldNetDaily.com website. The story received such exposure
that it prompted many others to write saying they witnessed a similar
phenomenon.
"When I read this story, I literally got chill bumps all over my
body, because it was exactly as I remember it also," said Will
Childers of Camden, Arkansas, who says he saw the same lights on 10
January 2007 at approximately 7.15pm in southern Arkansas.
Richard Mobley, a software developer who commutes from Scottsdale,
Arizona, to his home in Tucson, also says he witnessed "the same
exact thing" Fields had described, noting his incident took place on
15 November 2006. Mobley recalls: "They appeared over the Gila Indian
Reservation and moved southeast. I saw one, then two, then three,
then four and five of these objects light up. Each lit up at a
different time and went out at different times. Sometimes they would
be in a row, and at other times they would appear stacked close to
each other (bunched up or on top of each other). They were moving
about 6,000 to 10,000 feet off the ground, high enough to fly over
the mountain range. The light (when lit) was a round, super-intense
amber light which seemed to illuminate the ground below them. They
would light up for about five to seven minutes and then dim down and
go out. After about three minutes of being out, they would light back
up, going from dim to intense amber light. There was an aircraft in
the area which had landing lights on as well as a beacon light (red
and green on the wings and tail) so to distinguish between these
objects and a plane was easy. The amount of light given off at the
height at which they were flying showed these objects were quite
large."
In Belton, Texas, Jim Martin, a national sales manager for Clear
Channel Radio, says he too "observed a bright, white round light
looking exactly like Colonel Fields' pictures", but his sighting was
on 22 December 2006.
Jeff Pement of Pensacola, Florida, says he saw the same
phenomenon. "Except for the duration of time the lights stay visible,
the description of the lights is exactly as I have seen it … When I
read Colonel Fields' words describing what he saw, it was as if I was
relating the event to someone." (Source: WorldNetDaily.com)
(Benjamin Creme's Master confirms these all to be authentic sightings
of spacecraft from Mars.)

chicago, usa –
On 7 November 2006 dozens of employees at O'Hare International
Airport, Chicago, witnessed a flying-saucer object hover low over the
airport for several minutes before bolting through thick clouds with
such intense energy it left an "eerie hole in overcast skies". Some
witnesses, interviewed by the Chicago Tribune, said they were upset
that neither the government nor the airline planned to investigate
the incident.
The UFO was first seen at 4.30pm, just before sunset, by a United
Airlines ramp worker who was directing a plane at Gate C17. Witnesses
reported the object as dark grey and well-defined in the overcast
skies. They said the craft, estimated to be up to 24 feet in
diameter, rotated like a frisbee and hovered silently in the sky,
just below the 1,900-foot cloud deck, until shooting off into the
clouds.
"I tend to be scientific by nature, and I don't understand why aliens
would hover over a busy airport," said a United Airlines
mechanic. "But I know that what I saw and what a lot of other people
saw stood out very clearly, and it definitely was not an aircraft."
All the witnesses, including several pilots, said they are certain it
was not an aeroplane, helicopter, weather balloon or any other craft
known to man. One of the pilots on the ground reportedly opened a
windscreen in the cockpit to get a better view of the object,
estimated to be hovering 1,500 feet above the ground. The object then
suddenly accelerated straight up through the solid overcast
skies: "It was like somebody punched a hole in the sky," leaving an
open hole of clear air in the cloud layer, which disappeared within a
few minutes. (Source: Chicago Tribune, USA)
(Benjamin Creme's Master confirms this to be a sighting of a
spacecraft from Mars

http://www.shareintl.org