> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> > >
> > > On Feb 26, 2007, at 7:08 PM, peterklutz wrote:
> > <snip>

> > > In the experience emblematic of light, as the sun rising in
> > > the east.  Universal Light.
> >
> > Translation: Vaj doesn't have a clue.
>
> Remembering my "gang of ducks" analogy this morning,
> doesn't it give you pause sometimes how the desire
> to "pile on" and beat up someone they don't like is
> more powerful in some of the quackers here than the
> desire to disassociate themselves from someone that
> even *they* know is crazy?

Apparently the inference Barry wishes to be drawn
from his rant is that if one holds a particular
opinion, and then discovers that a person with
whom one wouldn't choose to associate onself turns
out to have the same opinion, one should immediately
resolve *never to express* that opinion lest somebody
like Barry attempt to put forward a "guilt by
association" charge against one.

Sure, Barry, that makes a lot of sense.  I hereby
withdraw every opinion I've ever expressed that
happened to be in tune with one of yours.  I will
never again say anything against George Bush or
the Iraq war, for example.

<belly laugh>